Monday, December 10, 2007

Grateful for my body!

Another great day at the gym yesterday. I again increased the work on the stationary bike. I alternated between Level 2 and Level 3 every 5 minutes. I could barely do Level 3 for one minute the first time I rode it, now I can do 5 straight, 3 times! And my heart rate is not getting up as high. So, I did 15 min on Level 2 and 15 on Level 3. My current goal is the whole 1/2 hour on Level 3. I think I'm going to stick with this pattern until I feel I've mastered it before I up what I ask of my body too quickly. I am so impressed with it though, seems to be responding to the bike much faster than I would have thought.

On a different note, I purchased a Christmas party dress. It's different than anything I would have worn last year! It's a red halter dress and I'm going to wear it with a black gauze-type shawl. I'll post pics after the party next weekend. I bought a Spanx (I bet the ladies know what this is) to smooth out my tummy. I'm so excited!!

Speaking of pics, here's one taken as I was leaving for the gym yesterday. Can you tell I'm losing weight? Miguel LOVES the double peace sign so I did it just for him.


Hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle