Sunday, May 6, 2007

No Loss - No Gain. @ The Blue Jeans Ball

Yes, still doing the WW. Hey, Irene! Thanks for the support!
I had my first week of not losing anything. My weight stayed exactly the same...220.2

I know why too, my food tracking was not so great that week. Although my eating was nowhere near out of control, I can't be sure it was OP because of the non-tracking.

SO tired today. Went to a fundraiser last night and danced until 1am! My legs, and body for that matter, are not accustomed to working so hard. I'm sure the vodka tonics didn't help either. At least there wasn't a bunch of eating going along with that. Have a little hangover today but it's not too bad...just a little headache and tiredness.

Anyway, off to track my grits and egg white breakfast. Man, that's my fav weekend breakfast...so comfort foody and healthy...that's a good combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle