Monday, May 28, 2007

Unexpected

My uncle passed away on Monday the 14th. I flew down to Southern California right away to be with my grandparents. I came home and then returned the following week for the funeral. My cousins wanted a particular church and that was the soonest it was available. So, back and forth to LA twice in two weeks, not to mention plenty of crying, laughing, storytelling. My uncle was only 60.

As history could have predicted, I gave myself tacit permission to not mind my eating habits. I lost a nominal amount of weight the first week but gained last week. Eek! It's so easy to go off track and stay there and it can be a battle to get back on track, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle