Thursday, June 14, 2007

Couchitis

Another week and another loss. That sounds bleak actually...but it's not. I lost 1.4 pounds this week for a total of 21.2 so far! I'm excited and pleased. Even though I followed the plan all week I had a sinking feeling I wasn't going to lose weight this week. I think because I lost over 3 pounds last week I was expecting some sort of correction, like in the housing market I guess But no, on plan and lost weight just as it should be.

I'm pretty much convinced I'm an early dinner eater. If I don't eat by 7pm I'm a stomach-growling maniac. Of course, it's 8:20pm while I'm writing this and I haven't eaten dinner. Trying to wait for my husband to get home but he's taking too long. Anyway. Still getting closer to my "must exercise" weight. 12.6 more pounds and if I haven't started by then, I will. My heart's in the right place but my ass is still on the couch. Gonna have to have a heart-to-ass talk I think. Here's wishing all of you a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle - I've been reading your early posts for inspiration - I really need to spend more time blogging / thinking / focusing! I love this entry... "my heart's in the right place but my ass is still on the couch"!! Such a great way to put it. I think that's where I am right now with the blogging. I think it's an important step, for myself, maybe even the thing that helps me get to the next level with my training & weight loss, but need to make space for it in my life.
    Anyway, thanks again for all your posts!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle