Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yep, it's my birthday. My purse was stolen in Nicaragua and for my birthday I've recouped most of my losses. Miguel bought me a new camera, mom's getting me new sunglasses and my girlfriends bought me a new wallet. Yay!

For Christmas I asked for a new bike seat, the wide cushy ones since I can no longer (at least not right now) handle the tiny one. It's not that my a$$ is too big (which it is, really) but that I'm not used to that hard, tiny seat and it hurts

I'm spending time on the upright stationary bike at the gym now to work up endurance so I can ride the real thing more. Last night I did 30 minutes! I don't think I could have done that several weeks ago. I did 5 min on level 2, then alternated minute for minute between 2 & 3 for five minutes, then back to 2 for five, then alternated again...you get the idea. I know I'm going to need to maintain level 5 for 30 minutes before I can really tackle anything beyond flat road on my bike. But yay! Part of my getting fit this time 'round is so much about wanting to do things I can't do right now, like go mountain biking.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my birthday. Think of me often and send money

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle