Friday, February 22, 2008

Carry on Carrying On

I weighed-in yesterday and remained the same. I predicted I probably would due to being in the middle of my cycle. Still, there's always disappointment when I don't lose. My good friend Kelly called to ask me how the weigh-in went and when I told her I stayed the same she said, "Great!". Her enthusiasm reminded me I was worried about a gain due to my cycle and not having worked out as much during most of the week. So I cheered up a bit, glad not to have gained.

I went to the gym afterward and was irritated by a congested feeling in my chest. I was able to workout fine but it just irritated the heck out of me. I felt like I needed to cough to clear it out but coughing did no good. I did the Couch-to-5k Week 2 and it was definitely a challenge. I made it through and that always feels like a big accomplishment.

By the end of weight training I felt beat. I came home and made myself a salad with mixed spring greens, tuna, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado and fat-free caesar dressing. It was very good. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle