Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Recovery has gone well, I took yesterday off but today I felt ready to hit the gym.  I did 25 minutes on the upright bike, starting to gear up for the Cinderella Classic in just 57 days.  After that I did chest/triceps/core work.  I really enjoyed the pushups and look forward to getting stronger.  I finished up with some good stretching.

The only other thing I'm dealing with is an out of control appetite.  It's all the (over)eating I did this past week and now I'm suffering a bit because of it.  But it should only take a week or so to tame things back down.  I just need to stay focused, keep healthy snacks on hand and drink lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle