Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saturday's Agenda for Fun

A few weeks ago I saw a Groupon for a mud run in my local area.  $29, I'm in!  I am still sick but getting better by the hour and hoping I'll be at least 80% come Saturday.  The distance is 5k and I'm doing this with my buddy Laurie - we will hopefully survive together :)

Mud Factor are the race organizers and, based on some Yelp reviews from another area, they are still working out the kinks.  So we're prepared for long registration lines.

Mud Factor's been posting some pics on their FB page...I'm more than a tiny bit nervous!

Over-unders
Harder than it looks I bet

wtf?!
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle