Sunday, October 26, 2014

Alive and Kicking

I haven't had a gap in blogging like this since I was pregnant. And no, I am not pregnant. But there are equally big changes happening in my life and I am nearing the point of writing about them. For now, this is just a brief update to say I am here, I am still fighting the good fight, some wins, some losses, and a lot of ties. My weight is up some, right around 150, give or take a pound. My body fat is up too, 31.5% or so. I can feel, and see, the changes in my body. A tad larger, not as defined, but I can also see that I am still in damn good shape. I've decided to start going to WW meetings every week again. Not sure if I'll start tracking too but probably maybe. Taking things one step at a time.

Ok...an update on a few things that have happened since my last post...

My little angels attended a cowboy themed school event. So cute!

 
Ms Myra turned 4 (she turned four back in September; we were a little late on the party organizing). She had quite the Hello Kitty bash. I have better pictures on my actual camera but for now, something from my phone.


There's been other stuff too but I'll have to write about that later. Last thing...Back in July I registered for this half-marathon, the US SF half. It's coming up on Sunday. The longest run I've done in ages was 6 miles. Kind of on the fence about whether I should run it or not...but...knowing me...I'll try. And if I try, I'll probably finish. Might be my slowest time ever, but who cares about time at a time like this. Not me.

That's all from me. Hope you all are also still doing what you can. If you're on a roll, keep rolling. If you're struggling, take a deep breath and do what you can. And if you've fallen off the wagon, keep looking for it. I've found my lost wagon many a time.

3 comments:

  1. Yay you are back! I hope the blogging hiatus was therapeutic in some ways. Have an amazing run on Sunday! Not much training means no expectations means doing it to just enjoy the day with all thise other runners, never know you may surprise yourself :) have a wonderful week in the leadup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finding your lost wagon - love that!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle