Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year, Happy New Me!

[PSA: "like" my blog's Facebook page to get tips and updates on my blog posts in your news feed.]

Happy new year! 2016 is underway. Wow, how the time just keeps picking up speed as the years roll on by. It's been an interesting year for me and I'm sure the coming one will hold just as many adventures and surprises. Good thing is, I love both.

One big adventure, and surprise, from 2015 was that Weight Watchers called and they wanted to feature me in a "Success Story" video. I was so excited I actually got a little shy. Just too exciting!! So without further delay, here it is!


Thank you for continuing to follow my story, and for helping me to get this far. My only goal for the month of January is to write every day, however short. Let's see how it goes!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the video. However, I've tried Weight Watchers many times and I just don't get it. I feel deprived with only 27 points a day. And the new program is just weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an inspiring video! You look and sound incredible! Cute kids, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiring video! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a powerful message. You have written before about remembering that 233-lb woman is the one who had the strength / courage to start and every time, I tear up. So glad you are still out there sharing your story and inspiring others! Good on WW for bringing you on for this piece, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a powerful video. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle