Friday, January 4, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling

I went to my weight watchers meeting on Thursday hoping to be down at least 1.2 pounds. This would push me over the 40 pounds lost mark. After going dancing on New Year's Eve and having a handful of drinks (after a meal at KFC's) I was cautiously optimistic.

Well at weigh in I was down 2.2 pounds!! Woo-hoo!! For a total loss of 41 pounds so far. I still can't believe I am where I am. I hope it sinks in eventually.

Anyway, now I'm convinced the 2 hours of dancing cancelled out the drinks and fast food. I need to go dancing more often. I love it, it's a great workout, and I love it. Do I hear Shakira calling??

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle