Sunday, February 10, 2008

Relapse

Man, I got really sick this week. I took Thur and Fri off work. Friday night I was convinced I had the flu. But, maybe not. I woke up feeling a bit better, with no more fever, on Saturday morning. Last time I went to the gym was last Monday. I am shooting to go back on Wednesday but if I still have a productive cough I might hold off. I don't want to force myself back too fast and have a relapse and be sick another week.

I'm already nervous about how hard the gym might be with this time off, but I know I'll be back in full swing within a week or so. I hope others around here aren't sick too, but like they always say, "it's going around".

I'll have to post a pic of my WW 50 pound charm so you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle