Thursday, February 7, 2008

That's a load off my back.

50 POUNDS! I've lost exactly 50 pounds since starting on this journey 1 week shy of 1 year ago. I got a shiny charm to add to my weight watchers keychain. I love the little symbols of my accomplishment. That means 38.8 pounds to go. Wow, less than 40 pounds left to lose. Kinda amazing. I'm still getting used to being under 200. I made a goal to get to 179 by the time the The Biggest Loser ends, which I think is around March 11. About a month from now, so about 1 pound a week. I think I can do that. Heck, I can do better than that...I'm pretty sure I can do that

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle