Wednesday, April 29, 2009

10 Things I Hate About Being Out of Shape

10. Waiting for elevators because stairs are too challenging. Then being stuck in said elevator with heavy perfume woman or coughing man.
9. I feel more self conscious in my bathing suit.
8. My back and knees hurt.
7. I'm not as excited about life.
6. My skin gets pale from too much indoor time.
5. I don't have the benefit of momentum. An object at rest tends to stay at rest.
4. I don't even enjoy the "bad" food I'm eating because it becomes hum-drum.
3. My mood, and outlook, is not as positive.
2. My clothes don't fit right, they are too tight and don't look good on me.
1. I feel like life is passing me by.

Got anything to add?

Addendum: It isn't as bad as it sounds, please see my next post for an explanation.

5 comments:

  1. You'll get it all back! Besides, you're still adjusting to motherhood and the lack of sleep tends to do things to your psyche, but I completely understand where you're at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...I could have written this post with how I am feeling today. No worries, you will get your mojo back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One step at a time - if you get to the finish line too quickly you wouldn't get the full benefits of the journey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this pretty much says it for me. I just made a declaration that I am back in starting tomorrow, because I have been feeling like total crap on so many levels.

    I just *know* you can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you are getting there - you are 'moving more' and isn't that one of the major things that weight watchers has taught you! You are adjusting to having a baby in your life (who is totally cute BTW) and integrating moving more with him and hubby. You will get there - one step, swim or pedal push, you will get there. I will have some major blogging time coming up, so stop by and visit - I'll need some encouragement myself. Keep on moving - you'll start to feel better before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle