Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Whatever

I don't even know what to say. It's been food, food and more food around here lately. There was the 4th of July, then the county fair...and just my being in a state of "whatever" lately. I haven't been exercising much either. And to all that, I say, whatever. Tee hee.

I've been keeping an eye on my weight, getting on the scale every other day or so, and I've been maintaining right around 145. Give or take a pound or two. I guess I'm not eating as much as I think. Or at least balancing it with better choices. Though I know I can't go on like this forever and not gain weight.

So yesterday I finally managed to nudge myself in a healthier direction. I made healthy eating choices all day and even went to the gym. I started out for a three mile run but as I was out running, I decided I probably needed a bit more time on the streets. I ran about 4.5 miles in 50 minutes, which put me at 11:06 pace. Whatever, I ran.

And today is a new day.




6 comments:

  1. I have been struggling with my food choices too. I made it through the holiday ok but it was the day after where I started having trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens sometimes. Able to hold tight during the high temptation but then crumble after. Pick yourself, dust yourself off, and keep moving forward.

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean. It's been a challenge to stop eating everything. P.S. I really like the look of you blog. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great run! I need a swift kick in the pants and just get in the habit of exercising again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start where you are, do the next right thing for yourself and a habit will develop on its own. Thanks for reading ☺🏃

      Delete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle