Monday, November 12, 2007

Perfect Timing

So on Sunday Miguel and I went gym shopping. We visited the four large gyms in our town. We settled on the one that gave us the best deal, $64 a month, no contract, with $125 enrollment fees. And for $18 more a month we can get access to one of their other gyms in a nearby town (that we pass on our way home during commute hours).

I was ready to work out when we joined but Miguel complained of starving to death so we left and went and had lunch. Needless to say that was not the cause for my 'perfect timing' title of this post.

As I mentioned in my previous post I canceled cable. It was on all last week and we both sat and watched TV all day Saturday. The weather was crappy and neither of us had the motivation to do anything.

Anyway, we came home from our gym expedition on Sunday afternoon and lo-n-behold the cable was off. How perfect. We have a few shows stored on Tivo and when those run out we'll be high and dry

Okay, I'm headed to my first gym day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle