Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jump!

Well, Day 3 without cable. We still have Netflix though...and we can get online pretty much whenever, so we're sufficiently entertained.

Today was my third day going to the gym. I've been doing just cardio to start. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill. I did crunches on the first day and still hurt. I met with a trainer today and signed up for three sessions. I'm going to meet with him for the first time on Monday and then weekly. Just to get a weight lifting routine going and to get my motivation jump started.

I'm feeling pretty good about this whole exercise thing. I'm hoping to see some results this week at my Thursday WW meeting.

In any event, I'm feeling pretty damned tired. How long before I bounce back and the exercising actually increases my energy level?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle