Friday, November 16, 2007

Yay!

I know sometimes you can work really hard and not see results on the scale, so I try not to get my hopes up in case that happens. Well, this week I lost 2 pounds! I haven't lost 2 pounds in a week in a while. I'm so pleased. Nothing like a little reinforcement in the form of weight loss.

We're surviving without the TV. I met a new friend and she watches a lot of the shows I used to watch so we talked about a TV night at her place watching some shows. That's so much better than sitting on my rump alone. I'm always trying to socialize more so this is justified, IMHO

Anyway, 2 pounds, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle