Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Sick

Yeah, got some sort of cold thing. Last week it was all sore throat and stuffy nose. This week it morphed into a serious cough. So I'm taking a few days off of the gym. I was supposed to go Wed and Fri of this week. I didn't go yesterday (Wed) and we'll see if I go tomorrow. I think I need some rest. I don't want this being sick to drag on for weeks. Anyway, I went twice to the gym this week so that'll probably be it. Back on track next week I hope.

I was craving carbs last night, I ended up eating Reduced Guilt Pita Chips from Trader Joe's with Hummus for dinner. Not exactly a balanced meal. Anyway, it was good and I was asleep by 8:30. I weigh-in tonight. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle