Friday, February 1, 2008

Eh.

I'm feeling sort of, eh. That's it, just eh. I've been battling a little cold all week. It started Tuesday night, I worked out Wednesday which is good because by Thursday (last night) I was beat. I'm staying home from work today and hoping that by this afternoon I'll have the energy to go to the gym. I'm going to, eat breakfast, watch my Netflix offering, The Kid Stays in the Picture and then see if I can go. I've only gone twice this week so I hope to be able to go today and tomorrow.

On Sunday I'm going on a Wine Hike. From the description: "There's a 5,000-acre classic oak woodland bordering the Valley of the Moon. It is vast and largely undeveloped, a place that can make you feel as if you're in the back country. We'll haul our packs along a classic loop that comprises much of Annadel State Park's best features, including forested canyons and uncompromising views. After the hike we'll toast our day when we sample fine wines and picnic among the lush lavender gardens of Matanzas Creek Winery, located 20 minutes away around Sonoma Mountain." Doesn't that sound like fun?? I am a member of a great activity group and this is the kind of fabulous thing I get to do with them.

This is why I want to be in shape. I wouldn't have done this a year ago. So even though I'm feeling all Eh today I just got a little emotional lift by telling you about my Sunday plans.

Oh, I almost forgot. I lost .4 pounds this week. Not much but better than nothin', or a gain! I don't know why I didn't lose more but it's okay, I'll survive. One thing is I know I'm building muscle now that I'm weight training so even if it doesn't come off this week I know I'm making an investment in future weight loss. It'll come off eventually. That reminds me, I have to make my menu for the next two weeks too. I got a new cookbook, Cooking Light's Superfast Suppers. Looks good, I'm going to make at least one thing from it this week.

Alright, off to watch my movie. Hope everyone that reads this is having a better Friday, heck, a better week, than I am. I'll be back next week with new resolve and fight I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle