Friday, March 21, 2008

It's going around...

A slight cough started on Saturday night. By Sunday night I was coughing a lot and generally sick. I took Monday off. I hobbled in to work on Tuesday for a few hours but felt foggy headed and drained. Wednesday morning I dragged myself to the doctor with 102° fever and serious body aches. The doctor ruled out influenza but diagnosed Bronchitis, possibly Pneumonia, and prescribed some antibiotics. I've been laying around feeling sorry for myself ever since. It's Friday and I'm coming out of it.

By the way, is it ever not going around? Every time you're sick everyone says this. It's pretty much always going around isn't it?

I went to my WW meeting last night. I knew two weeks without a meeting plus being sick might just lead to my falling off the wagon. I'm glad I went. I lost .2 pounds this week. Not surprising given I've not exercised and have not eaten according to plan. I hope to be able to exercise by next week.

I hate being sick. I'm sick of it. I hope everyone else is doing better than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle