Saturday, March 15, 2008

Holy Sausage Pizza! @ Lake Tahoe


I'm in Tahoe for the weekend. It's lovely up here. We purchased a bake-at-home sausage pizza from Safeway for dinner last night. I figured out the NI this morning to enter in my Points Tracker. Holy cow! For two slices of this pizza (average pizza slice size) it was 855 calories and 22.5 grams of fat. That's 18 points! I get 23 points in a day. Geezus. Oh well, live and learn. So yesterday I used all my daily points, wiped out my weekly "extra" points and went over by 2.5 points. That pizza did me in. Oh, and the ice cream and 3 glasses of wine. But with something less caloric than the pizza I'd have been fine. Damnit.

Ok, enough whining. It's beautiful, snowing A LOT. I'm a little worried about us getting home tomorrow. Our chains don't help much. Pic time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle