Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Stuff!

I love shopping online. First, you get the fun of picking out your stuff. Then, a week or so later you get the fun of having your stuff show up in the mail, like presents! Presents that you paid for, but still, it's fun.

So a while back (I always pick the cheapest shipping!) I ordered some tops from Under Armour. I found one I loved in the store and had to have it in more colors, blue and dark red to be exact. Here they are...



I love them because the sleeves are long enough to cover the icky parts of my upper arms. And the material is the most awesome quick drying cotton-like synthetic. Nice for someone who sweats a lot during cardio.

But to get free shipping I had to spend another $15, so I bought a cute purple shirt that I hoped would have long enough sleeves too. And it did. Maybe I'll post a pic of it when I wear it to the gym.




But that's not all. I found a great sports bra at a Fleet Feet, a running store in San Anselmo. Of course, one can't live with only one sports bra. So I purchased it in green too. Moving Comfort, Melbourne.



Aren't they cute?? Now I can't wait until I'm feeling good enough to head back to the gym, which I have a feeling will be tomorrow. No better way to start the week than hitting the gym in new gym clothes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle