Thursday, March 13, 2008

My new fun! @ Annadel State Park

I've been staying active with the gym, etc. The etc includes a 10 mile mountain bike ride on Saturday in Santa Rosa, Annadel State Park. What fun! But my tire died. I have to buy a new one, which will be about $50 I'm told. My bike is so old and, ...well, old, that I think I'm going to get a new one. I'm looking at several that are, of course, way beyond my needs, but cool. I'm looking seriously at a Marin brand bike, Hawk Hill. We'll see. I'll be doing research for a bit but I have a ride planned for 4/6 and it'd be nice to have it by then.

Anyway, I weigh in today so we'll see if my work equals a weight loss this week. My body fat % has been creeping down so even if I don't lose I have that to be thankful for.

I'm off to Tahoe this weekend for some snow time. I'm not a skier so I'll just be hanging out, going for a walk or two and sitting by the fire. I'm very excited to get away for a few days. Hope everyone here has been healthy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle