Thursday, March 13, 2008

Super Yippee Yay!

I lost 3.4 pounds this week and now weigh 178.2 pounds. My goal for the Million Pound Matchup contest I'm doing with Megan (goodlilgirl) was 179. I did it! I'm so excited

I now get my magazines. Ok, I cheated and ordered 2 of them, one a couple of weeks ago and one two days ago, but now I get to order the third, Weight Watchers magazine. Oh, I love reading about fitness and healthy stuff, it's very motivating.

For example, I learned recently that carbs give you a serotonin boost. Serotonin is the brain chemical that makes you feel "good", it's the chemical that anti-depressants increase. That makes so much sense! So the next time I'm craving junk (which usually equals carbs) I'm going to remind myself that I need a serotonin boost and maybe try something else to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle