Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Feel Fat

I think every woman knows what it's like to feel fat. On days like this I like to wear loose fitting clothes, sweats if at all possible, and try not to catch accidental glances of myself in the mirror. One thing I would really not want to do is get on the scale.

Well, it's Thursday and Thursday is the day I go to my Weight Watchers meeting and weigh-in. I didn't expect a loss and was just hoping not to gain, and if I did, not too much. The weather was gorgeous (and chips/guacamole and pound cake made it into my mouth this week so every extra calorie burned counts) so I decided to ride my bike to the meeting. It's about 2 miles away with a freeway overpass (aka an incline). I had a great time riding my bike. And, much to my surprise, I lost 2.4 pounds!

I guess "feeling fat" doesn't necessarily mean being fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle