Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Weigh-In Thursday!

Happy happy. Well, I haven't weighed in yet so it's easy to be optimistic :) Let's hope I don't see another gain this week. I stayed within my Points and did most of my planned exercise so we'll see.

I found a Point! I eat a 2 point cereal breakfast and 2 points worth of FF vanilla coffee creamer in the morning. I've been eying those coffee creamer points for a few weeks. I decided to try fat free half-and-half with sugar free Torani vanilla syrup. That combo is only 1 point. I tried it this morning and it's not bad. A daily Point recovered! Yeah! That's an apple, or some Pringles, or a string-cheese. I will relish that extra point.

I did Day 2 Week 5 of C25k yesterday at the gym. That means I did two 8-minute jogs. Me, Michelle, who weighed 233.8 pounds at the start of 2007. Wow. Anyway, I'm still debating on whether I'll do Day 3 of Week 5 tomorrow, which is a 20 minute run (!!!) or do another Day 2. I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Thank you for the comment on my blog! You are a true inspiration. You look great, I love the layout of your blog with the pictures. I'm so proud of you for making it to week 5 of the C25K. I did the first day of week 2 last night and I appreciate the effort. It's hard! We are crazy but I love it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your weigh in! When I grow up I want to be just like you : )

    ReplyDelete

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle