Monday, January 28, 2008

Boogie, woogie, woogie

Dancing was a blast! I danced until the wee hours of the morning (got home around 3am!) and who knows how many calories I burned. I wasn't geeky enough to wear my heart monitor and watch but I'm sure it was a ton of calories. I drank three drinks in total, one vodka soda and two vodka tonics. I was needing something sweeter as vodka sodas are a bit on the harsh side with cheap vodka, which is what I was drinking. Anyway, I was able to do a lot more moves that involved using my leg muscles. Don't ask

Of course I spent Sunday recovering and wasn't able to go to the gym as planned. I watched a documentary on crossword puzzlers, Wordplay, perfect for a rainy Sunday at home and my favorite kind of slice-of-life doc. I actually didn't eat much as I was mostly thirsty all day, ended the day with points left (oh no!). I've got lower body weight training today and I know my legs will be hurting because I still feel the pain from dancing.

I've got a Gap shirt on that I bought ages ago (maybe 2 years?) and hasn't fit me until now. It really is surreal getting so much smaller. I pointed out to Miguel that I weigh less now than when I met him and that he's never seen me this small. He's certainly getting more affectionate, or maybe I am? Who knows, it's all good is all I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle