Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Late Shift

I worked ridiculously late last night, until 9pm. I've been slacking for a few weeks on keeping up on writing chart notes and got 3 weeks behind! I'm not going to let that happen again. Needless to say I didn't go to the gym last night as planned. So even though I had a busy day planned today I got up this morning and went. The c25k was more on the easy side again. I walked at 3.7 and jogged at 5.0 with a few of the jogging portions done at 5.5mph. I did my other 25 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and bike. Then weight training, upper body. I had to rush through because I was meeting an appraiser at our condo (we don't have to refinance, thankfully we have a fixed rate, but rates are so low that we might get a lower fixed rate).

Anyway, met him and then off to a late lunch that was breakfast too. Egg whites (made with butter, I could taste it), bacon, fruit cup and whole wheat toast with jam. Not bad all around but still felt extravagent. The bacon was good. Anyway, going out dancing tonight. I'm really excited and hope I have a good time. I feel really good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't want to login, use the Name/URL option (just type in your name...or any name for that matter). If you use the "Anonymous" option your comment won't get posted. - Michelle